Roadmap for FT1
Done (last task on top):
- Added few new nodes and changed hosting for existing nodes. Unfortunately, nodes IPs was changed and wallet must be updated.
- Alfa of block explorer
- Implement a new mining protocol for more stability and performance.
- Change hosting for the pool. Unfortunately, pool's IP will be changed and wallet update will be must have.
- Block explorer improvements. More detailed transaction information. Search by blocks and transactions.
- Add one more thread to the miner (2-thread miner).
- Add localization to the wallet.
- Use nginx for load balancing.
- Light wallet release. Such a wallet would not download the full blockchain. And will save a lot GBs on user's HDD. It's a first step to the mobile wallets.
- New version of the site (rich and beautiful design).
- Mobile mining.
- Completely new pool code written from scratch.
- Preparation for hard fork for the second stage of the project, which will make FT1 a full-fledged payment instrument.
PS. Some tasks can be performed in parallel. The composition and sequence of tasks may vary, depending on the current priorities of the project.