Roadmap for FT1
- Block explorer improvements (more detailed transaction information, search by blocks and transactions).
- Release combined POS+POW protocol.
- Lightweight-wallet release. Such a wallet would not download the full blockchain. And will save a lot GBs on user's HDD. It's a first step to the mobile wallets.
- New version of the site (rich and beautiful design).
- Mobile mining (mine FT1 on your smartphones).
- Hardware wallets support.
- Completely new pool code written from scratch.
- Starting bidding on CoinBene (more and more liquidity for Fortune1Coin).
- Starting bidding on BKEX (more and more liquidity for Fortune1Coin).
- Starting bidding on P2PB2B (more and more liquidity for Fortune1Coin).
- Starting bidding on HitBTC (has not warranty for this year).
- Starting bidding on Binance (has not warranty for this year).
- Starting bidding on CoinBase (has not warranty for this year).
- Conclude an agreement with Nexo (keep holding FT1 and getting €, $ or other fiat money or crypto in your debit card.)
- Conclude an agreement with Celsius Network (borrow cash against your crypto or deposit this for 12% APY)
- Conclude an agreement with CoinPayments (use your FT1 for 2,455,500 suppliers in 182 countries)
- Preparation for hard fork for the second stage of the project, which will make FT1 a full-fledged payment instrument.
Done in 2020 (last task on top):
- Start a special mining for gamers (GoldMining project renamed to FTOnePay)
- Add localizations to the wallet.
- Release of multithreaded miner.
- Starting bidding on CoinsBit (more and more liquidity for Fortune1Coin).
- Use nginx for load balancing.
- Solved the big problems with pool performance and scalability.
- Bidding started on Vindax.
- Bug fixes in Wallet
- Wallet synchronization improvements
Done in 2019 (last task on top):
- Huge of fixes and improvements
- New node added.
- The new mining protocol has been implemented for more stability and performance.
- Changed hosting for the pool.
- Added few new nodes and changed hosting for existing nodes. Unfortunately, nodes IPs was changed and wallet must be updated.
- Roadmap released
- Alfa of block explorer released
PS. Some tasks can be performed in parallel. The composition and sequence of tasks may vary, depending on the current priorities of the project.